Subject: Message Critics
From: [email-masked] (James Jones/Nibbles and Bits)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 94 11:12:06 MDT

> It was not my intention to contaminate these e-waves with inanities. 
 > Many people find my comments quite usefull...
 etc...
 > ALEX IMBASTARI

 >     You don't get it.  We shouldn't have to have your ads in our 
 > mailbox at all.
 etc...
 > ...well then you are lame and have alot to learn about the net
 > and what people will tolerate here.
 >        Ken

Although I am at odds with my own advice by commenting on this exchange,
I'd like to point out, Ken, that I, for one, did not appoint you to be
my spokesman on matters of net etiquette. If you lack the disposition
or the funds to handle the amount of information (both good and not so
good) that this mailing list generates, well... please refrain from
trying to adjust the content of this list to fit your views on who may
speak and who may not. I, and perhaps others, may have different ideas
about what constitutes useful information.

-Jim

 | AmiQWK 2.6 - S/N 0232 |
... James G. Jones * NIBBLES & BITS * [email-masked]